PE Builder v3 plugin
Plugin by Michael Lawrence Hallsted
Small CD writer....
It's a cd writing progam! It's a CD burning program! And it leaps tall buildings in a single bound...
Well, maybe not tall buildings, but it does work pretty darn well for burning cd's.
It's a good program to use if you want to quickly backup files to CD. Small, simple, and efficient,
what more could you want.
This is a complete plugin, all files are included.
- download the plugin
- unzip it
- copy the SmallCDwriter folder to the Bart PE "plugin" folder
- make sure the pe builder program has it listed as enabled
- that is all you should have to do
This plugin runs from the ram disk. The following is from the bart's pe changes.txt file:
So all current versions of Bart's PE include a ram disk and it is enabled by default. However, if you use the ram disk a lot,
and you find that you are running out of space on it, just use the ramsize plugin. Upon first boot, it allows you to set the size
of the ram disk much higher, so you can make more use of it. The popups are infrequent and easily dismissed.
- Added a ramdisk plugin, default drive is B: , default size 32MB.
- QSoft's ramdisk is being used, with permission from the author.
- This version has "popups", but when keeping the size small, the popups never show.
ramsize can be downloaded here.
To run from BartPE, click on:
Start/Go Programs Small-CDWriter
PE Builder Copyright (c) 2002-2005 Bart Lagerweij. All rights reserved.
Created with PluginCreator